Monday, October 19, 2009

Girls will be girls.. ("p)

Last Saturday we went to Nilai 3 to accompany my sister in law buying few things for her marriage preparation.

Next to the wedding accessories shop, there’s one toys shop which attracted najihah (and me too of course), and as you will see...girls will be girls when it comes to shopping…
See how najihah having the best of her time...window shopping..wuuuhuu..









Actually I'm not encouraging her to buy toys (she already had enough) I just want to see how she would react to all those colors and cartoon character she knew.


We ends up buying her only a writing board (sorry...forget to take a pic of it)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY DEAREST

About Me

My photo
This Blog Might Be My Life Journal, To Share Knowledge And Experience,Joy And Sadness. I Hope You'll Learn Something From Here Or Just Leave It If You Find It Rubbish. I Dedicate This Blog to My Family So That, Eventhough Far Apart, They Can Still Feel Our Presence So Near.