Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Family Home Garden

We try to practice home gardening and last weekend’s we go to a nursery nearby and buy some cute plastic pot and some vegetables seed, some brinjals, chilies, mustard (sawi).. And just to let you all know we only plant veggies that my hubby like...hehe…

We also plant some kang kong and daun kesum so that we can make bubur lambok anytime we want.

Yesterday we found out the ‘sawi’ had grown their little tiny leaves...so cute and they grow fast in just one day…


These are ‘sawi’/mustard after 2 days


Our little home garden in pots


Najiha posing nearby our home garden in pots

We want to make this home garden as our family activity , not only will save us some grocery money but also helps to build up najiha's sense of responsibility, caring and level up her curiosity about nature.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY DEAREST

About Me

My photo
This Blog Might Be My Life Journal, To Share Knowledge And Experience,Joy And Sadness. I Hope You'll Learn Something From Here Or Just Leave It If You Find It Rubbish. I Dedicate This Blog to My Family So That, Eventhough Far Apart, They Can Still Feel Our Presence So Near.