Tuesday, November 10, 2009

najihah and her favorite copy

Najihah really love this book, she’s never tired of listening to me reading her this book over and over again.

She sleep with this book, she ‘eats’ this book and travel with it.

So I conclude there are four most important things to fulfill when buying books for najihah;

1- The book must be a board books… note that the book has lost a few limbs
2- The story must be short and simple but full with sound effect… referring to the story teller
3- The book must have a real picture …easy for her to recognize the real miow whenever she sees one
4- The book must have CAT images... yeah...cat is her favorite pet








2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

eh this book sangat la menarik! irfan suka animals,so kalau nak beli buku mesti nak beli yang animals. and yes like u i've learnt my lesson,nak beli buku kena beli yang board, sebab dia kasar so kejap ja koyak kalau paperback style tu. tsk tsk

mila.ibunajihah said...

betul tu mama irfan,mmg menarik. Buku ni sy beli kat MPH alamanda. ada dua citer je..satu kittens and satu lg puppy. so if ada sesiaper yg jumpa versi baby animal yg lain plz la bg tau..huhu..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY DEAREST

About Me

My photo
This Blog Might Be My Life Journal, To Share Knowledge And Experience,Joy And Sadness. I Hope You'll Learn Something From Here Or Just Leave It If You Find It Rubbish. I Dedicate This Blog to My Family So That, Eventhough Far Apart, They Can Still Feel Our Presence So Near.