Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sesame Street's FREE ebook

Salam and greetings to all mommies,

I think it is still not to late to wish you all Happy New Year, I can't believe that this is my first entry for year 2010.

I've figured out my new year resolutions and I named it 'The 10 of 2010' I pray Allah would give me more strength and Istiqamah to make my '10 of 2010' became a reallity.. all of 10 aminn.. I also hope that all of us-mommies- can be a super mom and most importantly without neglecting ourself.

To start up a happy..happy year for our children.. I would love to share the info about new Sesame Street free eBooks site, I know my child will love the fluffy elmo.. I grew up watching Sesame Street and I'm sure many mommies out there will agree with me that Sesame Street is one of the best educational children's show in history.

As a part of their continuing 40th year anniversary celebrations, Sesame Street has announced the availability of free eBooks on their site

There are currently five eBooks that are available for free and a new book will be added and rotated every week. Some of these books have audio read-along with text highlighting and other additional interactive features are planned as well.

I went through a few of this ebook and i've found out that it is so interesting, full of colours and the storyline is simple and as always, cute elmo always finds its way to my heart.

The launch was covered in the Wall Street Journal, as an exclusive http://bit.ly/5TUYkR. I have also included the joint press release that went out about this http://www.impelsys.com/pressrelease/43.

Well mommies, The free books can be accessed by visiting http://www.sesamestreet.org/ebooks/.

Have fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY DEAREST

About Me

My photo
This Blog Might Be My Life Journal, To Share Knowledge And Experience,Joy And Sadness. I Hope You'll Learn Something From Here Or Just Leave It If You Find It Rubbish. I Dedicate This Blog to My Family So That, Eventhough Far Apart, They Can Still Feel Our Presence So Near.