Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Peringatan: Ini adalah backdated post yang dibuat since March 2010 lagi.. ☺☺☺☺


Wawwiii...saya tak pernah lagi dapat award..first time ni as a blogger, terima kasih banyak pada Mama Damia  di atas penghargaan ini..uhuks..

1.Thank and link the person that gave you the award. DONE

2. Pass this award to 15 other bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic:
NOT 15, BUT ONLY ONE (SINCE SEMUA ORANG PUN DAH DAPAT)
I WOULD LIKE TO PASS THIS AWARD TO MY SUPER FRIEND ~missnina~

3.Contact them and tell them that they've won the award.WILL DO

4. State 7 things about yourself:
   
7 THINGS?? hmm..let me see..

    i.  I'm a Sabahan
    ii. My hubby is Terengganuish (such word exist??)
    iii.My cutie Pie Najihah is Selangorian (referring to her P.O.B)
    iv.I love to cook- walaupun tak pandai mana XOXO
    v. I love to try food-yang ni memang pandai, that's why suka merantau dan chubby
    vi. I watch I am Legend..TWICE at the cinema, but DVD tolongjanganbilangdenganjaritangansaja
    vii. Me and my hubby went to the same UiTM(Jengka) and took the same course, he's my senior, before   i'm being relocated to UiTM KK, but we never met, up until we went to work at the same workplace..♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

Lynn Nasir said...

Heyyyy...not fair saying that! i did gave u few awards:

on May 14, kat sini: http://ibu2anak-kisahkami.blogspot.com/2010/05/daku-terharu.html

on Apr 30, kat sini: http://ibu2anak-kisahkami.blogspot.com/2010/04/award-lagi.html

on March 30, kat sini: http://ibu2anak-kisahkami.blogspot.com/2010/03/award-top-blogger-2010.html

p/s: tu la..sapa suruh takde shoutbox? hohoho! jgn mare..

mila.ibunajihah said...

lynn..hehehe.. ni backdated pya post ni, sj post exactly. by the way , sy bagi miss nina sorang coz sy tengok org lain sumer da dapat da beautiful blogger award ni..hehe, including u kan?

ahaks..nampaknya ada few awards lg i tak acknowledge ni..thank u dear.. :)

ICA said...

Mila, LOL bila baca pasai terengganuish.... a new word, indeed. too cute.

Drama Mama said...

cute lah ur hubby is ur senior eh. tapi jumpa time keja. :-)

beautiful blog indeed tau. :-D

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY DEAREST

About Me

My photo
This Blog Might Be My Life Journal, To Share Knowledge And Experience,Joy And Sadness. I Hope You'll Learn Something From Here Or Just Leave It If You Find It Rubbish. I Dedicate This Blog to My Family So That, Eventhough Far Apart, They Can Still Feel Our Presence So Near.