Monday, January 11, 2010

Stomach ache? Diarrhea? Bloating?

This is a great tip, if mommy have problem like diarrhea, excessive gas or bloating you might want to try this drink- ‘YAKULT’ for a fast remedy.


photo credit to google

Last two weeks,najihah and my hubby are having such problem, and yakult had save our day. Even my hubby who doesn’t like drinks like that admits that yakult is different and really helps him relieve from diarrhea and gas pain.

Yakult is a high quality probiotics in the form of a cultured milk drink. Yakult contains the probiotic bacteria "Lactobacillus casei Shirota" (also called the "Shirota strain" or LcS). With 30 billion live Shirota strain in each bottle, Yakult has among the highest concentrations of probiotics compared to other probiotics on the market (most probiotic drinks and supplements claim to contain at most 1 to 10 billion live probiotic bacteria per serving or per capsule).

The Shirota strain is scientifically proven to be among the 'strongest' strains of beneficial bacteria, and has been shown to benefit human health.

In Japan, Yakult is acknowledged by the Japanese Ministry of Health as a "Food for Specified Health Usages" with approved health claim "The Lactobacillus casei Shirota strain reaches the intestines alive, so this product maintains good health by increasing beneficial bacteria, decreasing harmful bacteria and improving the intestinal environment".

Read more at http://www.yakult.com.my/html/yakult_my_general.html

Mommies, If pain persist… please see a doctor, this I just a tip about a reliever and not a medicine at all. Thank You.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY DEAREST

About Me

My photo
This Blog Might Be My Life Journal, To Share Knowledge And Experience,Joy And Sadness. I Hope You'll Learn Something From Here Or Just Leave It If You Find It Rubbish. I Dedicate This Blog to My Family So That, Eventhough Far Apart, They Can Still Feel Our Presence So Near.